The turkey’s been carved, the shopping has begun and the Christmas music is on endless loop: it’s official, it’s holiday time!
To celebrate the spirit of giving back and individual style, we’ve brought seven of our favorite, extra-special people together. Each has a shop on Copious featuring their favorite things and items from their closets, with 100% of the proceeds go to the cause of their choice. It’s 7 days of Festivus on Copious!
- Cyber Monday, November 26: Boo the dog will donate proceeds from his shop to Operation Smile, an international medical charity that heals children’s smiles. Boo’s shop on Copious features a collection of his favorite items, plush toys and books.
- Tuesday, November 27: Randi Zuckerberg, creator of Bravo TV series Start Ups: Silicon Valley is supporting Covenant House, a charity that helps homeless youth. Randi’s shop on Copious includes dresses she wore to the Democratic National Convention and Emmy’s, and rare Facebook memorabilia from the early days of the company.
- Wednesday, November 28: Former NFL linebacker and entrepreneur Dhani Jones is supporting BowTie Cause, a philanthropic endeavor he created to challenge individuals to wear bow ties in support of important causes. Dhani’s listings include a once in a lifetime chance to have afternoon coffee and an Instagram walk with him in NYC, his favorite Warby Parker sunglasses, and bow ties in support of BowTie Cause.
- Thursday, November 29: Celebrity stylist and Bravo TV star Brad Goreski will donate sales proceeds to the Ali Forney Center for homeless LGBT youth. Brad’s items for sale include designer jackets, shirts and accessories.
- Friday, November 30: Blogger Joy Cho of popular lifestyle outlet Oh Joy! is donating the proceeds of her sales on Copious to the Red Cross. Joy’s shop on Copious includes clothing and home decor items she has feature on her blog.
- Saturday, December 1: DJ Mia Moretti will donate the proceeds from her shop to amfAR, an international nonprofit dedicated to HIV/AIDS research. Mia’s shop on Copious features dresses from Versace, Hugo Boss and Marc Jacobs, as well as her favorite 13 records.
- Sunday, December 2: Man Repeller blogger Leandra Medine will be supporting the Somaly Mam Foundation, an organization working to end human trafficking. In addition to items from her closet, Leandra is donating an afternoon shopping with her in her native NYC - there’s no better way to learn Man Repelling 101!
There are 96 items up for grabs in the Festivus on Copious store, with 100% of the proceeds going to charity. Get your Cyber Monday on, for good!